100% natural and environmentally friendly concentrated
1 Earth almonds are washed by a specially designed machine to eliminate all dust and dirt. After it is rinsed in a bactericide. Then the nut is completely washed again. Finally, it is rehydrated for several hours.
2 To remove the juice, the chufa is rubbed into powder with the addition of water. The result is thick milk juice, rich in fats and starch.
3 The resulting juice is mixed with sugar, using a special mixer, which shakes the juice to obtain a homogeneous product. We do NOT add any preservatives or coloring chemicals.
4 Once the juice has been received, special machines reduce the water content, and we get the almond nut concentrate. This concentrate has the same properties as juice and water. To get almond juice again, you just need to add 3 or 4 parts of water to each part of the concentrate.
5 Finally, the product is poured into sterilized glass bottles with a capacity of 500 ml.
Dilute the concentrate with water
- LIQUID HORCHATA: Put one part of our concentrate and add four parts of water, mix properly and serve. Horchata is ready.
- FROZEN HORCHATA: Place one part of our concentrate and add three parts of cold water. The beverage should be properly stirred and frozen for 2 hours. Break the frozen mixture to obtain a crystallized horchata.
The use of a horchata has a beneficial effect on the protective properties of the body: it increases immunity, normalizes the work of the intestine. The protein from the horchata is absorbed better than from milk. Horchata is useful for adults and children alike. has more useful properties than milk-based products.
Advantage of horchata to cow's milk
- Vegetable milk is ideal for people who do not tolerate gluten (celiacs) or are allergic to cow's milk and its derivatives.
- Helps in reducing LDL ("bad") cholesterol and increases HDL ("good") cholesterol because of its high content of oleic acid and Vitamin E, which has the antioxidant effect on fats.
- A high content of oleic acid and arginine enzyme prevents arteriosclerosis.
- Recommended for people with digestive disorders, flatulence and diarrhea, due to the content of digestive enzymes (lipase, catalase, amilase).
- The high fiber content has a positive effect on digestion, since it stimulates the production of digestive juices, promotes a longer feeling of satiety and speeds up intestinal transit, thereby preventing constipation.
- Horchata contains high content of minerals, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron and vitamins, especially vitamin C and E.